Friday, April 25, 2008

Snoopy

Snoopy is a little brown poi dog that lives at the house behind Iha's house and comes up to our street every once in a while. He used to come more often but Diane (Diana?) Max's owner (Max is a Jack Russell that lives at the beginning of the street) said somebody complained about Snoopy pooping and they chain him up now.

Well I guess they don't chain him all the time as I see him once in a while. (Mr. Fong doesn't like him coming into his yard and put up a little doggie fence by his stone steps.)

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago (4/11), I heard Keith barking. I took Kimo out front and saw Snoopy by Hershey. I let Kimo loose to see what would happen (I did that one time with Koa and Kimo started to chase him home). To my pleasant surprise (I wasn't sure what was going to happen), Kimo went over and sniffed him without incident. Soon after, Snoopy wandered off and went behind Sakuda's house. We'll see what happens next time.

No comments: