Friday, April 25, 2008

Bark and Yap

I noticed this looking at this google ad that has appeared from AdSense and I see that this is a CD designed to stop your neighbor's dog from barking.

I don't know if I would recommend it. When Kimo lived at my neighbor's house, they had an ultrasonic device that was supposed to stop dogs from barking. I didn't see it in action, but from what I can surmise, this device made Kimo even worse. Not only did it not stop the barking, I believe it made him bark more in reaction and made him probably more crazy.

I remember talking to the neighbor when we were outside the courtroom when Kimo's case was being discussed inside. I mentioned the device on him and he became very defensive, backed away toward the lady who was the instigator behind the complaint, and roared that the dog was a nuisance and would take it all the way to civil court if need be. Well, from my perspective, if you get that defensive, there's something wrong with your end. Fortunately, some of the other neighbors were more friendly and could talk more calmly and peaceably.

No comments: