Thursday, August 14, 2008

the other way

Wednesday.

I was out with Koa at the beginning of the street. Reina sees me and goes the other way (for the first time in many months - ever since Koa growled at them up the neighbor's driveway). I decided not to pursue them. That was probably a good decision, but then I remembered that I had taken Kimo to the front.

I went to big Koa's place. Koa wasn't too friendly with big Koa, so I made him lie down facing away for big Koa. The tip of Koa's tail was under the gate so big Koa could smell it. What made it more complicated was that big Koa was barking. But I think he wanted a treat so I made him sit and gave him one.

In the meantime, I could hear Keith, Kimo, and Hershey barking/howling. So I could kind of tell where she was on her walk.

I figured I better not stick around when Reina came back, so I went back a little toward the beginning of the street and ducked into a garage or driveway. Reina came back but avoided looking at me (it seemed). So maybe she's still not happy. Barking dogs could do that to you.

* * *

That afternoon, I took out Koa and large Koa was out walking with mom and daughter. Koa barked so I decided not to push it and turned around.

Later I took him to Yokomoto's garage where Mr. Yokomoto seemed to want to pet him. June came out and Koa went over to get petted.

No comments: