Sunday, August 10, 2008

The next day

Friday (Olympic day). I went to retrieve Hershey and brought him to the DH side gate. But he didn't want to go in. Maybe because he could see Kimo lying down looking at him. I guess Hershey's a little gun shy.

So I took him to the Ewa gate. Kimo went into his pouncing posture. But Hershey doesn't play. Finally they both got near the Ewa gate and I took them walking.

I bypassed Koa and took Hershey home before picking up Koa. I put on the rainbow leash again, but Kimo starts barking at the neighbor Koa and (our) Koa also starts going wild. I make both of them lie down.

Then I take them walking, take Kimo home and go back to feed Koa.

* * *

That afternoon, I took Koa in the back to see Kimo. Kimo play bowed again (or pounce bowed). But it seems Koa doesn't know how to play either.

No comments: