Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hershey and Kimo update

Kimo didn't seem to want to get up, so I decided to walk Hershey by himself Tuesday morning. He walks pretty well with the choke chain high up.

I was a little unsure, but I decided to bring Kimo to our now-fenced back yard. Hershey was a little wary. And actually Kimo initiated by charging at him but Hershey didn't react too much. But I guess Hershey couldn't help himself and got into a playful mood. And they started to run around and play some. It didn't last too long and I took Hershey home.

Then I went to Koa and gave him a little food and some walking practice. I guess it went so-so (I don't really remember). I just remember walking past Hershey's house and Helen brought out Hershey because he was barking. But I told her I had already walked Hershey earlier. I might have taken him, but I had to go take Christie to Kapolei for her driving test.

No comments: