Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Koa at tennis

I was planning to go to tennis solo on Monday. It's getting crowded and bringing Kimo becomese more complicated compared to the days when the court was empty.

I decided to stop by Koa's place on the way and he came running up. Nobody seemed to be home and his bowl was full of food so it seemed to me that whoever left the food (Toni's son?) wasn't planning to be back to feed him soon.

So I let him in the car. When I arrived, Koa started whining. It was like he thought I brought him there to abandon him in the woods or something.

Koa immediately went to Bob much to Joyce's chagrin. But was friendly to all.

I went to play with Joyce against Bob and Cat. This was unusual because usually the team is Joyce and Cat. In the meantime, Bryantt (who is actually scared of dogs) had grabbed Koa and was running with him around the tennis courts. They went quite a while and finally it looked like Koa was getting tired as he wasn't running ahead of Bry so much.

I brought him over to the other bench where the girls on Lori's team was sitting. And he really took to Su Jinn who began showing pictures of her dog on her IPhone.

Anyway, nobody was home when I got back and Koa probably got a good night's sleep.

No comments: