Monday, May 19, 2008

another non-scaredy cat

Today the fat cat at the end of the street came out down the driveway when I was with Kimo and Hershey. Hershey howled a little and Kimo went close and barked a bit (my memory is a little hazy). (I think Kimo might be attracted to him (her?) because he's roughly the same size and color as Oliver. Well I guess he's a little bigger than Oliver.)

But then the cat continued to advance and meowed (or made some kind of sound).

Hershey kept his distance and I gently tugged Kimo back. And they pretty surprisingly went quite willingly. I think they were a little intimidated by the cat.

On the way back, Paco came out. Hershey reacted pretty mildly. And Kimo reacted slightly. Paco then lied on his back, but I continued them on the way so as to prevent any trouble. So it looks like Hershey is getting a little more used to the cats.

However, he still has trouble with Betty as he howled at her when I was picking up Hershy on the way back on our walk. Kimo went a little wild but became manageable after waiting him out for like 20 seconds (or whatever it was).

No comments: