Sunday, June 19, 2011

nuclear fission

After a day's absence, Jojo was back. This time with a plastic ID tag with his name and phone number.

Decided to get Koa this time on the flex-leash so they could run around a bit. After a lap, decided to get Fifi.

Here comes RMAS, so decided to walk with them.

Natuarally Kimo barked when they came in sight.

On the way back, I decided to retrieve Kimo. So I went up the steps with the other dogs trailing me. Kimo went wild when RMAS came back in sight. That caused Koa to go wild. And then Fifi and Jojo went wild.

Luckily I had the leashed in hand and was able to pull them up to prevent them from really getting into it. After the worst had passed, I brought them down the steps.

It must have looked bad because Reina came over and offered to help but I told her everything was OK.

Then I followed them with the four in hand and the dogs seemed OK with each other.

Finally after reaching the end of the street, on the way back, I passed them and they all seemed to walk pretty well together.

[Sun 6/19, posted 6/22]

No comments: