Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the big fight

Jojo was up on the landing and Kimo came up to join him.

Since Kimo has the probably of reflex attacking when he awakes from his sleep (or even not sleep), I moved away from the door.

Usually that causes Kimo to lose interest in staying by the door and go downstairs to lie down by the washer.

Unfortunately this time it didn't because I suddenly heard a large commotion and the two dogs were going at it viciously.

I went outside and luckily I was holding the Baron quarterly report which I managed to stick in between them and the fighting subsided.

Jojo went down the steps and Kimo stayed up at the top and I sat behind them. They seemed mostly calm though Kimo was breathing heavily for a while. Jojo didn't run away and just stayed a couple steps below me.

After a while I went down and sat on the landing. Jojo went down a couple of steps below me and Kimo went down and stayed on the landing.

After a while, Jojo decided to exit under the railing and went up the street.

Haven't seen him since, but evidently he went home because I never got a call later for Janice looking for him.

[Tue 6/21, posted 6/22]

No comments: