Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jojo and Keith

After the big fight, Jojo stayed away ... until the next afternoon.

I heard a dog barking outside and it was Jojo.

Then I see Pat coming down with Keith.
I intercept Keith. Jojo comes near and wants to play. Keith wants to attack.

So, probably to Pat's horror (though she kind of laughed), I let Keith chase after Jojo on the flexi-leash. Jojo would run away then come back closer after Keith reached the end of the leash. This went on for a while and Keith was panting.

Then I walked Keith up the street with Jojo following. But Keith still wanted to come after Jojo. Might have been better to walk both of them on the leash.

Kimo was at the fence, so, being the contrarian, I bought Keith to the fence. They were going at it so I turned Keith away in an attempt to get both to calm down. That worked partially. But then they started up again. And Pat couldn't take it and came to take Keith away.

[Wed 6/22, posted 6/25]

No comments: