Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jojo on the loose

[Monday 6/13]
Donna calls me up like near midnight and said that Jojo was at her house!

What happened was that somebody found Jojo near Times at Liliha Square. Jojo was playing with his big dog.

I had put Kimo's old collar on Jojo, since he had no collar when I first saw him, so anybody seeing him wouldn't think that he's a stray. And since Kimo's old collar had Donna's address on it, he (and another guy with a big dog too) brought Jojo over.

I drove over and Alvin was outside with Jojo.

Took Jojo in my car and decided to take him home. But stopped off at Walgreens to get another dogbed since the other one was in the back and Kimo might be been using it.

So Jojo spend the rest of the night near the front door on the dogbed.

[Tuesday 6/14]
The next day Ann came down with Fifi and Mochi. So I brought out Jojo and Kimo.

But then RMAS show up, and Kimo goes wild as they came down and passed. And we went the other way. Then I told Ann we should go the other way when RMAS comes back. So we went out round Natsunoya bend, down Kamalii, Hillcrest, Skyline, Makanani. Sonny was at the gate with Jennifer and daughter. Then we greeted Maka at his gate.

Going home, I could see Mochi was panting.

I guess Jojo was tired too as he slept at the front door the rest of the morning.

Then Janice called still looking for Jojo (she called the previous evening) and picked him up.

[Wednesday 6/15]
Sure enough Jojo shows up in the morning. Kimo has blood on his muzzle. Maybe he's scratching the scaly area? Take out Kimo. And he runs under Pat's house. Meanwhile Hershey and Jojo go behind Tsutsui's house.

Oh boy. Decide to leave Kimo and get Hershey and Jojo. Luckily Hershey's leash got stuck near the stonewall and I could retrieve them.

As I come back, Kimo comes out from under the house and sprints to the back with Jojo in pursuit. I see Musubi(?) in the back observing and evidently the dogs don't see him. Meanwhile Hershey is off sniffing by the stonewall.

Then I hear barking. The cat is under the plant shelves with Kimo and Jojo on each side. I pull them away and retrieve Hershey. And take them for a walk.

See a little blood on Kimo's nose. Evidently the cat scratched him. And then Kimo starts puking on the road. Must have eaten some grass.

Then it was time to take mom to the doctor. So I carried Jojo into the backseat (didn't want to go in with the wheelchair in there).

And Jojo didn't come back until the next day.

[Thursday 6/16]
Jojo arrives again. Saw a cat and chased it to Iha's yard, but stopped when the cat stopped.

Retrieve Hershey and see RMAS coming, so retrieve Kimo too. Go up the street ahead of them. Then turn around after they turn around.

Let Jojo loose and he wanders by Shammy.

RMAS go home, so I retrieve Fifi. Koa sees us and wants to come too, but four + Koa would be too much. Jojo sees Jennifer's cat and go wild and the rest kind of follow suit.

Treat at Hershey's. The three eat while Jojo keeps his distance.

Then let the dogs loose, trusting that Kimo would home. Instead he goes behind Hershey's house.

Hear mom beeping, so take Kimo home and Fifi home.

Later Wayne's friend comes to visit with two shih tzus in the car. Jojo goes to the street while I try to keep Kimo under control

Finally, since I had to go to Walgreens, took Jojo home in the early afternoon. Henry sees me and tell me that Jojo jumped out the car on Monday at Times after they came back from the beach. Then he found him in the yard. Apparently Janice didn't tell Henry the story. Anyway that's how he wound up at Times.

[Friday 6/17]
Jojo shows up with a partial leash.

That afternoon, Henry drives by and picks up Jojo. Evidently he had tied him up with the leash but he chewed the leash in half.

[Saturday 6/18]
No Jojo today. So maybe the poor guy is now chained up.

No comments: