Monday, August 10, 2009

trying again with Miki & Shammy

The dogs were barking, it was RMAS.

Took Kimo out and went over next door. Hershey wasn't there yet, but soon enough Gerald comes and drops off Hershey.

I let RMAS pass, holding Kimo to control him, then we slowly followed up the street and stayed at a little distance. Kimo was mostly calm. At least no outbursts.

Then off to Lolena Place, Kamalii. Turning the corner there were two pit bulls (or mixes, one barking, one somewhat calm). I never saw them before, only heard them barking (I assume it must be them). Then Hillcrest, down Skyline, Maalaea, Naio. When I came to the place with the bunch of small dogs, I only saw one brown furry dog not barking at us. But as we got closer, a few of them ran out and started yipping. The furry dog started barking but stopped as we walked away. Then to Hala.

Decided to go down Laki. There was a tame pit bull looking at us. At least he wasn't barking. But soon a small little white dog (not tied up) on the driveway we passed started barking.

Turning the corner up Kealakai. The corner house had a couple of water dishes, but not sign of a dog. As we passed, the dog charged to the fence and barked at us. It was the old brown dog that I thought was gone. He stopped barking. I brought Kimo to the fence and they sniffed.

[Monday 8/10, posted 8/11]

No comments: