Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Musubi visits

I heard Kimo barking in the back and it was Musubi (or the one I call Musubi anyway -- the one who looks like has shaved hair around the eyes).

Kimo's OK with Musubi outside, but he barks at her (I think it's a girl) when he's behind the fence or railing.

I took Kimo out to the front yard. Kimo pooped. And Musubi came sauntering over the wall and got close to Kimo. As I mentioned before Musubi seems attracted to Kimo. Kimo went over to sniff her and later she lay down belly up. That's kind of what Paco does too.

I went to take him up the street and Musubi slowly followed at a distance. Gerald dropped off Hershey near the fire hydrant, but Hershey smelled Musubi and pulled to go after her at the Tsutsui yard.

Pressing on up the street. Hershey pooped. And as I picked it up with the plastic bag, it was soon evident that the bag had some holes in it...

WTH, press on. Soon Reina came up the driveway with Miki and Shammy. No Amy this time, I guess because Wednesday is golf day. I watched Kimo and he got a little agitated and had a quick outburst.

I got him back under control, but decided to turn around anyway instead of following. Especially with the poop on my finger.

Go home. Kimo goes up the steps. Take Hershey in the garage with me to wash hand. Hershey was hesitant to go in. I thought he was always hesitant to go in the back (or to Koa's place) because he's scared of them. But maybe he's always hesitant in unfamiliar places.

Anyway. Wash hands. Take dogs to Hershey's house for their treats. Go back home.

[Wed 8/19am, posted 8/20]

No comments: