Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kimo behaves and doesn't

Took Kimo in front to poop/pee, but then he went up the front steps. Guess he doesn't want to walk. Skip it.

That afternoon in the back, Kimo started acting up running back and forth. He sensed Keith out with Pat. Took him in front and had my hand on the back of his neck (lightly). He was composed with no outburst.

But then later he barked and reacted when he saw Pat coming out in the front yard to pick up poop.

Later that evening, he heard him barking a bit wildly. I went out and saw Melissa turn around with Rudy and Blue. Evidently she didn't want to deal with it.

I took Kimo out the gate and he started pulling me up the street. Seems like he was in tracking mode going after R&B. We went to beginning of the street (Koa was outside on a rope. When I went to pet him, I saw Eddie was out with him. Maybe he tied him up when R&B passed.) Then after we reached the end, we turned and Kimo walked mostly nicely back home. Though Keith barked when we passed in front.

[Wed 7/8, posted 7/9]

No comments: