Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hershey and the malamute

Decided to take Kimo and Hershey to the dog park even though it was starting to drizzle.

When I got there, the park was empty and there was no drizzle.

Soon after we entered, a couple came with a biggish dog.

Kimo went up to him (I knew he was a he because I saw him pee on the fence when he came in). And they sniffed before Kimo walked away.

Then Hershey came up and did his play bow. And away they went. (Video on my camera which will hopefully be linked here)

This happened for several sessions. But later Hershey started to get too excited and went up to hump him. So I went over to break it up. But he kind of got off before I had to touch him.

I thought the dog might be a huskie, but it turned out the dog was a malamute 7 months old.

As we left, there was a summer fun program on the basketball court rehearsing Heal The World.

No comments: