Thursday, July 23, 2009

Christie joins the walk

Christie is coming over in the morning because she doesn't want to stay home after the house was robbed on Monday.

I went to take Kimo out and asked her if she wanted to come walking too. But she wanted to sleep. But then at the last minute she joined us.

So I told her to take Kimo and I took Hershey.

We walked pretty well and we went to Makanani and up Skyline. I decided to go up Puna to see if we could see the white pom. As we went up, a lady pushing a carriage with a small shit tzu (I think) trailed us for a little while. But we pressed on as I wasn't sure how Kimo would react.

Kimo was panting as we came back, and he didn't stop to lick himself or pee so much. So I'd say it was a successful walk.

[Thu 7/23, posted 7/25]

No comments: