Saturday, June 13, 2009

Max the pom

Kimo was barking at birds in the morning, so I took him out earlier than usual

We joined mom, Amy, Harriet walking. Then the lady who told me about her pom that looks like Kimo was there with her pom. It was a white pom with a few light brown patches. She held him. And I asked her if she had a leash to see if I could introduce them.

The pom was kind of hyper and had an odd soft bark. He kept wanting to go after Kimo and Kimo backed off and even growled once. I tried to walk them, but the pom was struggling with it. After a while, the lady said she had to go to work. And gave the pom back to her husband (I assume) in the car. I asked the lady what the dog's name was. It's Max (another Max). Funny that I didn't ask the lady her name.

Going back, I saw Ann out with Mochi, so I joined them. Soon enough, Paco shows up and Kimo starts sniffing. But then he heard a dog barking and charged in the direction of the bark. Which is an improvement because in the past, he'd go after whatever was near.

We walked to the end of the street and coming back we saw Amy out with Miki & Shammy. (Well I think that's what happened.) I followed at a distance but turned around when Kimo looked in. Ann continued on. I held Kimo as they came back to pass us and he maintained control (didn't go wild at least). However on the second pass, he had a brief outburst.

[Sat 6/13, posted 6/15]

No comments: