Friday, June 19, 2009

Kimo gets a bath

Finally decided to give Kimo a bath.

Lifted him up into the sink. Formerly I was very apprehensive about lifting him up. But take a deep breath. One hand under chest. Other hand on collar. Lift. No problem.

Except Kimo's kind of too big for the sink now. Choose shampoo. Faucet doesn't reach all areas of his body. Pour some water into bucket.

Finally I thought I got all the areas of his body. Rinse. Repeat.

Carry him down. Shake.

Hmmm. Kimo now looks two-toned. He's mostly white on his back and middle section. But still brown on his legs, rear area, and head.

OK, I'm not a professional.

Took him for walk. Went up to say hi to Sam who was inside the gate. Diana comes out with Max. Sees Kimo and says what happened?

OK, I'm not a professional.

[Fri 6/19PM, posted 6/20AM]

No comments: