Friday, June 19, 2009

Koa loose

Took Kimo and Hershey for their walk and saw Koa on his pillow. He sees us too and comes out on the street. Obviously not tied up.

I head back home to get a leash. Didn't want to go downstairs because last time Koa didn't follow us and went on his way. This time, Koa actually kind of led us back to my house.

Went to get the leash and Kimo goes up on the landing to lie down. Apparently he doesn't really enjoy walking.

So I left him home and took just Koa and Hershey. Went up the street a bit and decided to try Hershey's choke chain on Koa again. He still pulled but not overly strongly. And I lazily let them go in front and lead me to the beginning of the street.

Before the beginning, I shortened the leash especially since we were going to cross the street. Over to Lolena Place.

More under control on the way back.

I took them to the back and the lady who was taking care of Koa said she's going back to the mainland to work. So I guess it's back to feeding Koa for me. Still going to have to block the gate.

It was actually blocked the last time, but somebody cleared it. Maybe they thought it didn't look too nice. Guess I should talk to Toni.

[Fri 6/19, posted 6/20]

No comments: