Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Koa goes off the wall

I took out Kimo & Hershey in the morning. Saw RMS out, so we waited by Koa's house. Soon enough I hear Koa whining, so I give in and take him out too.

Struggle down the street with the dogs pulling and decide to go to Lolena Place. We went along the wall and Koa either fell or jumped down (and it's a pretty long way down). What to do? I still had hold off the leash and tried to walk him back toward the driveway. And as we neared the driveway, Koa decided to try to jump/climb back up. He was almost at the top and in danger of slipping back down and I pulled him up over the wall.

So we finally made it to Lolena Place which was greeted with multiple poops.

On the way back I cinched up Koa's leash and Hershey's choke chain high on their necks and we walked pretty well headed back.

[4/1, posted 4/3]

No comments: