Monday, March 30, 2009

Indy goes to tennis

Lori told me Sunday that Cathy was going to bring Indy to tennis, so I fed Kimo early and went over to her mom's house before tennis.

Spider and Indy were barking furiously by the fence as usual. I kneeled down by the fence and gave them some chicken jerky. They took the food, but still barked and Spider took a nip in my thigh. Little damage, but I see four teeth marks.

Then I went inside against the advice of mom. And continued feeding. Indy eagerly came up to eat and was kind of pushy to eat more. Spider would eat and run. But at least he stopped barking except for one stretch. I tossed the food to him for him to resume eating. Spider was affectionate to Cat's mom. But it takes a while for him to warm up. She said when he first came, he would stand outside in the rain.

Cathy brought Indy to tennis and Ann came out to greet her. At first Cat walked her outside on the grass.

Bry (the guy who's supposed to be shy with dogs since he got bitten) pet her. Later Bob took her for a walk. Sujin carried her in her lap. And later I saw she was in Bob's lap too!

[Mon 3/30, posted 4/1 a.m.]

No comments: