Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big Koa and Koa

Kimo lay down when I was going to take him for his walk, so I figured he didn't want to go and trimmed some branches at the back fence.

Finally I took him out, I saw RMS coming back, I ducked into Big Koa's place.

Kimo wandered to the fence where they sniffed. No incidents. But Big Koa whined as I was leaving like he wanted some treats or something.

I'm trying to lead Kimo more on walks again (after seeing The Wasserman/Bubba episode again). I had lapsed to mostly letting him walk on a loose leash and letting sniff and mark whenever he wanted.

Later, after returning home, I heard Kimo and Keith barking. It was Koa loose again. I suppose someone must have opened the garage door. He came to meet when I called him to be petted. But when I was going to walk him him, he ran up the Hatanaka driveway.

[Wed 4/8, posted 4/9]

No comments: