Saturday, July 19, 2008

walking Koa

I talked with Toni a couple of days ago and now we have it straightened out. She was under the impression that I was going to feed Koa every day. But I wasn't sure because the first day Eddie left I saw somebody had left food out for him. Plus he wasn't always outside when I came over to check on him in the evening. So we decided that I would feed him during the day when he's outside.

I've walked Koa a few times before when I caught him loose on the street. But not very consistently. When I tried walking him a couple of days ago, he was pulling most of the way and I stopped numerous times to resettle him.

But when I tried yesterday, he walked much easier and didn't fight me so much. He seems to be learning fast, but we'll see the next time.

He doesn't really know how to sit though. He sits for his food. But doesn't seem to know how when there's no food around.

No comments: