Tuesday, July 1, 2008

neighborhood cats

I talked a little Thursday with Diana's neighbor, the one who's been calling me Kimo all this time. I finally got to know the names of Diana's cats. The fat one (who I've been calling Orson lately) is actually named Sam. The tailless one is Kai. There's another one who's sometimes up near the garage, but I forgot the name she told me. I think it started with an A. And the lady has two cats indoors called Jack and Jill. And she said her name was Jill or something.

Diana told me that friendly and well-behaved dog she had been dogsitting is going to be shipped away. And that she's going to give up Kai. Max and Sam are enough to keep her busy.

Now to find out the name of that black cat with the white feet that comes to visit Kimo every once in a while. I should ask Chris since last time I saw him he was looking to take him/her to the vet.

No comments: