Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joey quiet today

Joey was back for another day and was really quiet today (Thursday).

Jojo came in the morning and I took them to Fong's backyard to sniff around but then I closed the gate on Jojo to encourage him to go home (since Melinda had complained he was pooping on her yard and was going to call the Humane Society. And I had gone to talk to Henry, but it didn't seem to me that he was that concerned or even cognizant. Hey the guy's 90 years ago -- though still in pretty good shape.)

Anyway, it was kind of an overcast/rainy day and I left Kimo in the back (who was also quiet) and Joey in the front.

Joey mostly lied around on the pillow near the door and didn't even move much when Aunty Laura and Uncle Wilfred came to visit.

I did take him out briefly when I noticed Hershey was outside in the afternoon and took them to Fong's back yard.

Maybe he was quiet because he was by himself and felt he didn't have to bark for Kimo?

[posted 12/2]

No comments: