Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cesar Millan's Mastering Leadership

After shelling out over $100 for Cesar's Mastering Leadership series (on ebay), I was somewhat disappointed. Pretty much all of it is covered in his TV show, though obviously not organized as it was in this series. And some other parts are other trainers using what seems to be like more old school methods.

Plus now I see the series on youtube.

1 - People Training For Dogs
2 - Becoming a Pack Leader
3 - Your New Dog First Day and Beyond
4 - Sit and Stay the Cesar Way
5 - Common Canine Misbehaviors
6 - Raising the Perfect Puppy

But I don't really regret buying the series. At least I know what it is now. Plus I got at a discount and got some other goodies thrown in as well. Plus, the videos will probably get taken off of youtube after a while (you notice number 5 is missing -- could be it was uploaded and taken down).

***

[6/2/12] Yep, the above links no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cesar Millan, Inc.  However I do see there's a another link [uploaded 10/2/11] of People Training for Dogs.

No comments: