Sunday, December 11, 2011

Joey under the fence

took Joey for a walk solo, visited Koa for a little while, but didn't take him for walk in case mom wanted to go church

made Target waffles for her and took her to church, for a change Joey didn't run down and jump in the car

Jojo shows up, take them to Fong's backyard and dig a few weeds since I'm there. At one point, Joey is full on chasing Jojo. But that wasn't enough as a little later, Jojo is running around back and forth crazily like Kimo occasionally does.

Come up and toss poop in trash. Meanwhile Joey and Jojo wander to Pat's house.

I hear dogs barking. Joey and Jojo were under Pat's house barking at the floor, while Keith is barking through the floor at them.

Go to get them. There's Jojo, but where's Joey. Damn, he went to the other side again. And JoJo squeezes under the fence to join him.

OK, hop fence. There's Jojo, but where's Joey now?

Damn, can't find him.

Look around. Talk a lady. Then see a guy with some kids sitting down and ask him. He gets my number.

Look around some more with Jojo apparently looking too. See one boy looking.

Finally, there he is, not far from where I lost him.

Go up to find the guy. A girl sees me and apparently recognizes that I found the dog. And I tell the guy I found him and thanks for looking.

Take dogs home via Chung's.

Joey is full of little green balls on his fur. Pull them off.

Leave Joey and Jojo in front.

Hear Keith barking. It's Jojo loose.

Don't let him back in.

But then I later hear some whining in the back. It's Jojo in back with Kimo.

Take Joey in back with them.

And use toilet. And write this up...

That's not all. Decide to take Kimo and Joey in front. Dogs act up. It's Pat taking out Keith at the same time. Joey nips Kimo in the excitement (trying to calm him down). I know he got him because I see some white fur in Joey's mouth.

Take Kimo and Joey up the road with Jojo sort of following. Keith is sort of pulling Pat up the road with the flexi-leash. Kimo keeps looking back at Keith.

Finally turn around by the rock. And Keith had turned around by them.

Now Kimo and Joey are in the front and Jojo went home..

No comments: