Thursday, May 28, 2009

a walk w/ RMS

Kimo didn't want to walk (lied down when I went to get him) and I didn't want to force him. So I took Hershey out by himself.

Reina (and Miki and Shammy) was out talking with Charlotte (I think I recall). So I decided to stop and walk with them. Last time, Amy told me to go ahead, but Reina didn't protest and the dogs seemed OK with it. No news is good news so RMS seem pretty much OK. The only thing is that Miki had a doggie root canal.

[5/27]

The next day I took Kimo out and Amy was out taking out the trash container. I followed her down the driveway and checked out the work as Roy was getting his stonewall repaired. Looked like some patching. I guess they patched back the rocks that were getting loose. I approached the gate with Kimo. Kimo was especially interested in going to the gate and what was a little surprising was that Miki kind of backed off the gate as we were approaching.

[5/28, posted 5/30am]

No comments: