Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gayle and her gang

I took Kimo out since Keith was out. I went out to Makanani, Skyview, Hillcreast, Kamalii.

Going back I saw Gayle and her gang entering our street and decided to join her. She seemed to want to pet Kimo but I discouraged her. I mentioned that I see her on twitter, but she didn't remember how/why she added me. Kimo was going OK, but Nacho must have sent a message and he went briefly wild. After he calmed down, Gayle mentioned that I might want to muzzle him (maybe because I said he's bitten a lot of people in the past) or socialize him at a place like Ohana Day Care. I said he didn't like the muzzle and would paw it off and that I'm not worried for myself (when he gets wild) but for other people.

Continuing on, big Koa was being walked (by the big guy and the small boy trailing). And there was a slight commotion (acting up) as they crossed paths. She kept telling them to focus.

Anyway, I stopped and sat down by the storm drain as Gayle paused by Keith's house as he was barking and then proceeded up to Malia's house where Petey and Chloe were barking. She took out Gizmo briefly and I remarked that he's smaller than the other one (Puppy). She said he's 5 pounds, but used to be 10. He still has a young face and looks happy riding in the carriage.

I started walking back with them but she told me to go ahead. Another one who doesn't want to walk with Kimo. I proceeded and turned around as big Koa came walking back down and followed them back (the boy on the scooter fell but got right back up). OK bye bye doggies.

[Wed 5/6, posted 5/8]

No comments: