Friday, February 13, 2009

the lady with three dogs

Kimo was barking at Pat taking out Keith. So I leashed him to my leg while I was sitting in the back.

Then I took Kimo out and as I neared the beginning of the street we saw a lady with three dogs coming. She asked if it was a deadend and it was. Kimo got restless but eventually calmed down as I walked him toward her and the dogs.

Then she turned around. It turns out that two of the dog were Papillons aged 7 and 17 and one was named Gizmo. The other dog is a chihuahua named Nacho.

Nacho was kind of acting up toward Kimo and the lady sort of spanked him. Then I kind of volunteered to walk Nacho and after a short while they were walking pretty well together.

She asked me about the lady who told her to come to the park. I told her that was Diana with Max and we went to her house where the dogs interacted a bit.

Then Diana's daughter came to take Max for his walk and the lady took the dogs home as it looked like it might rain.

Then later after going home, a lady was walking two terriers.

Kimo was running back and forth then seemed to get uncertain which way to run and started running in circles. I don't know if that's the true explanation, but it looked kind of funny.

[2/13, posted 2/16]

No comments: