Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kimo, Bear, and Betty

Sunday morning.

Early barking at lady walking two terriers

I took Kimo out via the ewa gate and saw Koa loose. I was going to retrieve him but he ran away.

Proceed with pooping and walking.

Koa shows up again as we return. OK, we walk w/ Koa too.

After eating (though he wasn't too hungry), more barking

It was Lana's husband walking Bear.

I brought out Kimo and they sniffed each other though I answered in the affirmative if Kimo bites.

Then Betty came walking. Pet with no problem. Then we went to Yokomoto to get lemons. And we walked back.

Sunday evening.

After coming back from the volleyball game and driving back on our street, I saw a dog who looked kind of like Kimo being walked. Actually it was Donna walking Kimo. I guess I'm not used to seeing somebody else walk Kimo.

[2/22, posted 2/25]

No comments: