Thursday, December 25, 2008

visiting Miki and Shammy

I took Kimo out and saw a dog loose. I thought it was Koa but wasn't totally sure. I was up by Tanabes. Keith was barking, but not crazily. But then Pat came out and clapped to chase Koa away who was in front of her house. At that point Kimo went wild, and I had to hold him until he calmed.

Continuing on, the Miyamoto family (Amy, Reina, Wynn) were all going out. So on the way back, I decided that was my chance to sneak in a visit to Miki and Shammy. I wasn't brave/crazy enough to bring Kimo in (why spoil Christmas?), so I left him between the gates. When I went down, I didn't see them. They were both in their house. Miki came out to be petted, then Shammy got up too. After a short while, I went up to leave. Miki and Shammy came up but stayed by the corner of the house. I faced Kimo so he could look at them. No incidents. Then bye bye.

[Thu 12/25, posted 12/31]

No comments: