Sunday, December 14, 2008

Indy and Spider

[Sun 12/14]

I decided to take Kimo to see Spider and the new puppy.

When I got there Spider barked (and barked and barked). I couldn't get him to stop. The puppy seemed more friendly though and came up as I sat on the steps inside the gate.

Cathy left to go play racquetball but I persisted in trying to retrieve Spider for another walk. Indy followed me as I pursued, but Indy stayed well out of distance.

Then I went outside the gate and tried to wait out Spider, but he kept barking and barking even with Cathy's mom there trying to quiet him. Finally, I went farther away and the barking subsided slightly and I went for a walk with Kimo around the block.

After that I went to Liliha and walked around that area. Chibi came up to greet us, but Kimo snubbed him. I saw mom driving to church on Judd. And visited the friendly dogs on Judd and Bachelot. Then I came back to Chibi and he didn't bother coming up to the gate to see us again.

[posted 12/19/08 4:35PM]

No comments: