Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chloe on the loose

The dogs were barking. It was Chloe on the loose by Iha's house.

I went in back to retrieve a leash, but when I opened the gate Kimo ran out and went across and went down Iha's steps. And I had to go down the steps to retrieve him. Gary was on the computer or something and didn't seem to notice us going down and up the steps.

Then I went looking for Chloe. She was by her house but I couldn't figure out how to return her since nobody was home and the gate was locked. So I brought her home. I went to the back fence with her and Kimo went wild (on the inside of the fence). So I kneeled in between them until Kimo backed off.

I tied her to the railing in front and read the paper to keep her company. She eventually dozed off. And I waited until Malia came home. I went up to Malia and we went down to retrieve her.

Chloe is getting old and maybe she's wandering off in her last days.

[12/25, posted 12/31/08]

Chloe on the loose again. Bring her up steps and ring doorbell.

[12/29, posted 1/14/09]

No comments: