Saturday, December 6, 2008

Spider

[Sat 12/6]

I took Kimo to Cathy's mom's house to see Spider. He was shy and ran away when I went inside the gate and tried to get near him.

Cathy finally caught him and I took him and Kimo for a walk. Spider protested at first. Then I adjusted his choke chain and put him on the left and he walked beautifully. Actually better than Kimo.

But he's still shy and was scared when I tried to pet him.


After that, I took Kimo to Donna's house. Nobody was home. I went in the back and let Kimo loose. He went to the bushes by the side of the house and I trimmed a little grass near his old area. But then when I went to check on him for about the third time, he was gone. I went to the front and couldn't see him. Then I went back to the back and heard him barking at the cat near the back makai fence. Whew.

Then I took him for a walk around the block. He still reacted to the house on Nehoa and I calmed him down and went back and forth and he seemed better.

[posted 12/14/08 3:27 PM]

No comments: