Friday, December 12, 2008

up Keith's stairs

After returning from our afternoon walk, I had Kimo loose while I dumped his poop in his trash. Suddenly I saw him running up the street chasing Musubi (or the other black and white cat). Then he diverted and ran up Keith's stairs. And they both went wild after each other. Pat closed the door and I tried to get Kimo (thus Keith) somewhat calm before I took him back down.

Later Kimo heard fireworks. Keith barks when he hears the fireworks, but Kimo still gets scared, though not as scared as he used to be. He stayed sitting by the fence for a while, then by the chair next to the door, then finally he went into his house.

A little while later I thought Kimo wanted to go out to pee, so I let him out the gate and he went into the garage and up the steps. (That's where he goes when he's scared.)

After a while letting him sit there, I noticed he went back down the steps. So I brought him in the back again and fed him.

[posted 12/17]

No comments: