Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kimo sniffs / leash retrieval

Brought Kimo in the front. Started sniffing madly around the new(er) Toyota. Looked under and noticed a flap under the engine was hanging low, but didn't notice anything else.

But Kimo kept sniffing, so I thought a cat might have gone up the opening and into the engine.

So I took Kimo to the front steps, went to get my key, opened the hood. And sure enough a cat took off up the street.

Kimo kept sniffing and soon enough Jojo shows up.

So I leash them up and take them for a lap.

Coming home, I see Kimo made some poop in the garage. Don't know when, maybe yesterday? So I clean it up. But then when I look around, Jojo is gone.

Darn, he still had my leash on. I go up the street to look for him and can't find him.

So I drive to Henry's house. Henry doesn't know where Jojo is. In fact, he still doesn't know that Jojo comes to visit my house almost every day.

He tells me to go look next door. It's a house with no door and in fact with no wall on one side. Two of the dogs are there (Joshua and Miki(sp?). Miki barks at me, but I think Joshua remembers me and doesn't bark.

I go back up to talk to Henry and scoop another bottle of mixed nuts. As I talk to Henry on the front steps, the dogs come over and up the steps. Miki is cautious, but Joshua seems OK (he always used to bark at me in the part). And, sure enough, here comes Jojo with the leash attached.

After talking for a while and letting him know that a couple of neighbors complained (he wonders if he should tie him up -- I told him Jojo not going to be happy -- he cried all night last time he did that -- I tell him maybe a fence..). He still wants to take me and mom out to dinner. Then he tells me to come inside to see some of his photos.

After a little while, I tell him I have to go make breakfast. Naturally Jojo follows me in the car.

Jojo stays in the front for a little while, then decides to go home.

Meanwhile across the street, Lana's son is constructing a dog house for Charlie.

No comments: