Friday, September 23, 2011

Joey fights with Fifi

After their walk, I was treating Hershey, Joey, Fifi, Koa at Hershey's steps [Kimo didn't want to come out and Jojo didn't show up today].

Things were going OK, then I noticed Joey showing teeth at Fifi. Evidently he was feeling threatened by Fifi. Maybe she was coming to close. Or he thought she was going to take his food.

Then then they went at it. And since Fifi is about three times Joey's weight, she was quickly on top of him [hard to imagine the reverse]. I separated the two, but then Koa got excited and he and Fifi started going at it. I grabbed their two collars until they settled down.

It was a chain reaction. Fifi accidentally threatened Joey, Joey shows teeth. They go at it (don't know who made the first move). Then Koa gets excited and goes at it too.

After that I took them walking up the street and home and they seemed OK. No hard feelings as far as I could tell.

No comments: