Friday, September 25, 2009

the incident

I was walking with RMAS and remarked that Kimo seems to be getting more used to Miki again (after struggling at the beginning).

Reina asked if he's scared of Miki and I said yes. [Actually now that I think of it, I believe Ann asked me that later, not Reina?] She also mentioned the incident and Amy said what incident. I said the one where Kimo growled and Miki jumped him. Reina said Kimo went after Shammy first. But I completely don't remember that. And I don't think it happened that way. (But maybe it did.)

I'm trying to find the date of when the incident happened, but apparently it predates ths blog. It's probably buried in my log someplace.

***

Looking through my 2007 log.

3/25 - the last walk with Harold
5/16 - get permission to walk Oliver
8/12 - Kimo bites Amy
11/23 - the incident
12/5 - went for walk with Amy (seems OK)

Hmm. So apparently he was OK for a while after the incident. I think it was a problem with Miki with Reina, but not Miki with Amy.

[Fri 9/25, posted 9/27]

No comments: