Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AMF, RMAS, MRB

barking in the morning. It's Ann w/ Mochi & Fifi. Take Kimo out to walk with them. Stops to sniff Paco. Then Paco briefly joins us, walking between Kimo and Mochi.

Next I thought Kimo was barking at planes, but it's RMAS. Have Kimo eat jerky on the landing as they come back down. But he doesn't want to go down the steps. I ask if Hershey was already here and they said he was. So I went to get Hershey and Kimo started barking as I left (not sure if it was at RMAS or maybe because he wanted to go with me). Anyway, I took Hershey and trailed them but never quite caught up as they ducked down the driveway.

Later, I heard a dog barking up the street. Possibly Banzai. Actually it turned out to be MRB (Melissa with Rudy and Blue). I looked for my treats to distract Kimo and couldn't find them. So I grabbed his collar just as he was going wild. Then I finally found the treats in my pocket and treated him as they were coming back down the road. He took the treats though he would turn and look up the road in between. But no outburst as they passed.

Maybe he was tired after that. Buddy visited as he was in the back and not a peep.

[Wed 9/16]

No comments: