Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kimo and Koa lie down, Kimo growls, Malia's pack again

Took Kimo out for his morning walk, Hershey was already in the house (looking sad as he looked out)

Koa was by the gate and whined when he saw us, so I took him out.
It was a struggle going down the street, but better later

Go to the backyard, Kimo runs up the steps and barked at big Koa. Koa barks at Kimo.
I made both lie down to treats
then took them both back down in back and made them sit & down to chicken jerky.

Back home in the back. Mom opens the door to ask me something and Kimo starts growling. I go between them. Not good.

In the afternoon, Koa got loose. Keith went wild. And so does Kimo.
Take Koa and Kimo out for walk. Malia drives by and says she got a choke chain for Petey. OK, skip volleyball tonight.

Continuing on, I see Ann's daughter walking Fifi & Mochi. I stop by Charlotte's house and wait. I start chatting with Charlotte (and Roy later) and have the dogs lying down. OK, they seemed pretty relaxed.

Back home in back with Kimo. Malia's pack comes by and Kimo starts running back and forth.

Take him out and he breathes heavy at first, lags behind as we start to follow and finally catch up.

Petey lunges a few times, goes after poor Shirley who's walking next to him a few times.

I take Shirley and after a few seconds of struggle, Shirley and Kimo walk OK, though Shirley is pulling (to go next to Malia).

Take Chloe home. Norman takes Petey. And the next lap goes pretty well.

[Tuesday 3/10, posted 3/27]

No comments: