Thursday, March 5, 2009

Malia's pack

The dogs were barking. It was Malia and Norman walking Chloe, Petey, and Shirley

I brought Kimo out and Petey and Kimo went wild at first. Then settled as I decided to walk next to Chloe (trailing the pack).

After the first lap, they decided to go for another lap but took Chloe home.

While waiting Petey got excited and went after Shirley. And Kimo got excited in turn and bit my arm. It took a little while to settle him down.

The next lap didn't go too badly for the most part.

But as we came back, Toni & Troy came back with Koa and Koa got loose and ran after Chloe. I managed to snag Koa and took him back to Troy.

Petey was acting up as we continued the walk back. I told Malia to switch him to her left (so she was between Petey and Kimo) and he behaved better after that.

[3/5, posted 3/25]

No comments: