Monday, October 20, 2008

up the sidewalk

[Tue 9/30/08]

I'm trying to expand Kimo's conditioning. He's getting pretty decent walking up and down the street on Iha's side of the road, not reacting so much to Keith's barking. (And Keith might be getting better at not barking, so I guess I'm conditioning him too.)

But Kimo still has trouble walking on Pat's side of the road. Since Pat was out walking Keith in the afternoon, I decided to take Kimo up the sidewalk on Pat's side. He still reacts, looking up at the window for Keith, even though he saw Keith being walked up the road. Funny that he can't put 2+2 together.

Anyway, he still requires correction, especially if he's to the left of me. He's better if I'm between him and the window so I can block his movement with my leg.

While up the road, I got introduced to Malia's friend whose name is Norman. And I also found out that the black and white cat's name is Musubi (because he's black and white).

It's just popped up in my head that I keep forgetting the name of Joyce and Bry's cat. Well, I'll put it in here when I remember. It's some kind of food I think. Ah, it's Won Tun.

No comments: