Saturday, October 18, 2008

Looking for Mr. Hershey

[Monday, 9/29]

I took out Kimo and Hershey and Koa was waiting for me. I took them in the back but the visitor was there taking out a bicycle.

So I took them to my backyard instead. Koa and Hershey were sniffing around the grass, but Kimo stayed on the concrete.

Suddenly Koa and Hershey went wild. They saw the neighbor's cat in front. Kimo went wild too and pinned Hershey to the ground. I decided to risk a bite and grabbed Kimo and pinned him to the ground and grabbed Koa too. Then I looked up and saw Hershey on the other side of the fence chasing the cat.

I took Koa home, then went around looking for Hershey. Behind Chung, behind Yokomoto, to the park, Miyamoto driveway, behind Tsutsui, down Aulii, to the school.

As I walked down the school's driveway, some people came out of the office. One of them happened to be Maile and it turned out they had caught Hershey on a rope.

Whew.

No comments: