Thursday, October 16, 2008

Malia's friendly cat / Hershey & the mailman

[Wed 9/24]

The JWs were in the neighborhood from them. This time as they came down the street, they were followed by Malia's cat. As I was talking to the guy (or him talking to me), the cat came up to me and got petted.

Later, I went to the back and the cat went to the fence and stayed there. Kimo got wild at first. But after a while, he got used to the cat at the fence and settled down.

[Days later, I saw Malia and the cat and asked her what the cat's name was. It's Musubi -- since the cat is black and white.]

Later that day, Hershey started howling at the mailman. I went over and Helen let him out and I decided to walk him behind the mailtruck as it went up the street. This was the sub mailman and he gave Hershey several treats.

No comments: