Monday, September 29, 2008

long distance reaction

Fri, 9/5

I took Kimo out then Gerald came and I picked up Hershey, but saw Reina coming back as I went up. I waited and she went down the driveway.

I decided to go to the park, but as I was across the street on Lolena, Miki was barking at her fence. Kimo reacted and he squealed as I downed him.

Saw another new dog there, a brown dog with a curly tail. I first thought it was Ginger, but then I heard the lady with the dog spreaking Japanese.

To the tennis court, Kimo initiated then came the chase


Took the dogs home, but here came Brit w/ Rudy and Blue. Hershey was howling and I decided to take him out to follow them. But she was on her cellphone and R&B wanted to come over to Hershey even as he continued howling. The commotion was too much and she took off running up the street.

I waited until Kimo started barking then followed. Saw Koa and picked him up, but he was pulling.

After going home, I feed Kimo some.

Made him lie down. He sees lizard, prevent him from going after it. Goes wild at me. (Still gets scarily aggressive.)

My conclusion? Still have a ways to go.

No comments: