Monday, September 1, 2008

go ahead

Thu 8/21

the lady is walking the 2 dogs again
I let out Kimo who growls, then Hershey comes and growls too
I hold them, then follow at a distance, bypassing Koa

See Amy with Miki & Shammy. The dogs kept relatively calm. But she told me to go ahead. We went to the beginning of the street, but Kimo reacted to a truck and Amy turned around. Oh well.

Trying to salvage a bad start, I take them to the park. There's a lady with a furry dog with white and black spots and also a small terrier. It runs out they live in the house above the park where Myles used to live.

I take them to the tennis court. Eventually Hershey starts to bite and play with his leash and he and Kimo start chasing each other.

Time to go home. We bypass Koa on the way back who's waiting in the driveway (for us to come back?)

I feed Kimo and Hershey treats at Hershey's house and take Kimo home.

After a little while, I hear mom asking why Kimo's in the house. Evidently the back door wasn't closed all the way.

In the afternoon I took Koa for his walk and fed him. Then I decided to take Kimo in the car to Liliha to visit Chibi. We walked around the block but no other dogs to walk with this time.

So sort of a busy dog day today.

No comments: