Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pet Psychics (animal communicators)

I see Sonya Fitzpatrick is on on Katie today.  She's probably the most famous pet psychic since she had a show on Animal Planet called The Pet Psychic some years ago.

I don't know if I believe it completely (Christie does), but you never know.  I think there could be something to it.  Maybe.  Or maybe not.  James Randi would be skeptical.

Doing a quick search on google (and youtube) also brings up names like Laura StinchfieldLydia Hiby, Karen Anderson,

also check out some of the videos in my animal people playlist

I remember there was an animal communicator features on Dog Whisperer.  Looking it up, the communicator was Susan Hill.  That was season 4, episode 24 which featured Kathy Griffin and Scrout on the other two stories.

No comments: