Thursday, December 13, 2012

Joey and Steven 2

Stanley went out walking, so I decided to take Joey out.  I was going to take Kimo too if he wanted but he signaled he didn't want to walk.

Just my luck that Steven went jogging at the same time.  I had Joey on the short leash and wanted to see what would happen when Steven passed.  We weren't in my territory, more near the Wong's house or the new house area.  And Joey reacted as Steven jogged past.

That was a little surprising since we weren't near my house.  But maybe not that surprising since he remembered the incident last time.

I kept the short leash when Steven came back and on subsequent runs and they was little reaction that I could see.

So I suppose it could have been worse.

Later I took Kimo out with Joey and he pooped near the Iha telephone pole.  And didn't lose control when Keith was barking at us.

No comments: