Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Joey is chubby, Tuffy chases Jojo

Jojo is over for a few days since Sheryle's apartment got flooded and she couldn't take Joey to where she's staying.  She brought him over Sunday (9/2) and the first thing I noticed is that he's gained weight.  She said her son is living with her, so I'm guessing he's been getting table food on the sly (or not on the sly).

Jojo hasn't been over for a couple of days, but he came bright and early this morning.  I brought them all over to the front steps for a while.

Then I heard barking, so I thought Hershey was over and I took them out (had to drag Kimo up).  But Hershey wasn't here yet.  Must have been Randy dropping off his mom.

So I took them up the street.  Duane had already gone to work, but I was kind of expecting Coco to bark at us to notify Cheryl.  But no bark.

So back down the street we go and here comes Gerald with Hershey.  OK, that makes four.

Off to Tuffy's place and retrieve Tuffy.  But sorry Fifi.  Didn't want to go to criticial mass especially considering Fifi's and Joey's past history.

Amy is out walking as I retrieve Tuffy, but I decide not to follow here since I figure I can catch her on the way back.  But then she heads down the driveway.

So off we go, but here she comes again and I walk back with her.  Down to the beginning of the street and I see Charlotte and Roy going out.  So we head that way.  Finally catch them as they're coming back.  Sorry Kimo you gotta walk some more.

OK, one more lap.  On the way back, I let Kimo go home, but Jojo, Tuffy, Joey get loose and they take off up the side of my house.  I take Hershey home and then look for them.  They're at Pat's back bush.

OK, retrieve Joey.  Tuffy and Jojo are loose and Tuffy winds up chasing Jojo around Keith's house, then Hershey's house.

After running for a while, they come back.

Reef is tossing a nice TV stand (still good).  I'm tempted but I have enough stuff.  He's home watching his daughter who's supposedly sick but doesn't seem that bad when she comes out.

I take the dogs in my garage fence (I'm trying to recall the sequence of events a half hour later).  Take the chair and sit down and treat them in the garage.  Kimo comes down and sits on the side.  Tuffy is front and center.  Jojo is sitting a little away and not paying much attention. Joey decides to lie under the chair and go after any crumbs dropping.

OK, time to take Tuffy home.  Joey wants to come too so I take him leaving Kimo home.

OK back home, they're all on the front steps.

Until they see a cat or something and Jojo and Joey are out on the street sniffing the storm drain.

Retrieve them and they're all on the front steps.  It is now 10:16.  We'll see if I have to go retrieve them again.

Snooze.  Jojo went home.  Garbage truck arrives.  Kimo barks.  Then hear Joey barking.  Uh oh, he jumped down and is barking from the sidewalk.  Call him back in.

No comments: